- New acquisition for Network Integration capabilities in Europe
– Investments in UK and US to augment regional existence in optical fibre
– Healthy order book of Rs 112 billion with leading tier worldwide wins
PUNE, India, July 22, 2021/ PRNewswire/– STL (NSE: STLTECH), an industry leading integrator of digital networks, today revealed financial results for the very first quarter ended June 30, 2021. The business tape-recorded a strong cumulative order book of over Rs. 112 billion and revenue of Rs. 13.09 billion, backed by solid technology services and foundational abilities.
< img align =”middle” alt=”STL Logo” border =” 0″id =”prnejpgc405left”imagelabel=”Logo”src=” https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/876464/Sterlite_Technologies_STL_New_Logo.jpg” title=”STL Logo”> Significant progress on concentrated international capability develop method To cater to the 3 network construct cycles of 5G, FTTx and Rural broadband, STL continues to make constant efforts toscale-up its international capabilities and develop industry-leading technology solutions.
The company’s three growth levers– Globalise system integration, Grow optical company, and Build disruptive cordless options – are now yielding outcomes. Globalise System Integration Strategic acquisition in Europe -STL today announced that it will acquire Clearcomm Group – a leading Network Integration business in the UK to further globalise its system integration organization. The combined ability of STL and Clearcomm will enable the business to significantly contribute towards ‘Project Gigabit’. This move combined with the existing data centre combination abilities will even more augment STL’s existence in network combination in UK and Europe
Grow Optical Business
- Capability improvement to 42 Mn fKm with Investments in US and UK – Committing Rs. 2 billion financial investments to develop optical fibre cable television manufacturing and R&D labs in the UK and United States. Through these plans, the business verified its strategies to increase the OFC capability to 42 Mn fKm, from an existing 33 Mn fKm
- Leveraging Optical Interconnect capabilities – With the acquisition of Optotec earlier this year, the company’s portfolio for end-to-end FTTx has actually opened up a total optical solutions addressable market of US$ 18 billion
- Successful field trials for Programmable FTTx – The business crossed a significant turning point by successfully integrating its pFTTx service in the live broadband access network of Chunghwa Telecom
Develop disruptive, cordless options
- Recognized for leading technology services: STL has actually been acknowledged by Gartner as an international 5G RAN supplier, and as an Enabler in the Digital Marketplace and OSS/BSS Telecom client software application solutions
- Research and Development efforts: The company has actually committed 3-4% of its revenues towards R&D for research study and innovation in wireless and optical technologies
As international patterns re-energize, STL has actually been providing on its financial strategy. The business has shown improvement throughout all financial metrics.
Financial highlights (in Rs. billion)
P&L (Rs billion.)
Q1 – FY’ 22
Q1 – FY’ 21
Delivered responsibly, with strong ESG focus
During the difficult second wave of Covid-19, STL continued to keep a strong focus on ESG. The company’s CSR initiatives positively affected over 180,000 lives. STL’s environmentally conscious efforts were recognised commonly throughout the Asian Leaders Awards for Waste Management and Best Corporate Responsibility Practices.
Describing these strategic relocations and accomplishments, Dr. Anand Agarwal, Group CEO, STL, remarked, “During the present extraordinary times, STL continues to provide support in the kind of prolonged services and more powerful connectivity to our neighborhood and consumers. We take pride in solving our clients’ obstacles through our worldwide end-to-end options.” He added, “In anticipation of the shifts in the industry, STL has continued to enhance its innovation abilities through investment in establishing environments and hiring top industry skill. As we increase our participation in our consumers’ digital change, we have built a healthy order book, and are confident of providing the most sophisticated digital networks for our clients.”
About STL – Sterlite Technologies Ltd:
STL is an industry-leading integrator of digital networks.
Our totally 5G prepared digital network options assist telcos, cloud business, citizen networks and large business provide improved experiences to their customers. STL supplies incorporated 5G ready end-to-end solutions ranging from wired to wireless, style to implementation and connectivity to compute. Our core abilities lie in Optical Interconnect, Virtualised Access Solutions, Network Software and System Integration.
We believe in utilizing innovation to produce a world with next-generation connected experiences that transform daily living. With a global patent portfolio of 582 to our credit, we carry out basic research study in next-generation network applications at our Centres of Excellence. STL has a strong international existence with next-gen optical preform, fibre, cable and interconnect subsystem manufacturing centers in India, Italy, China and Brazil, along with 2 software-development centres throughout India and one information Centre style facility in the UK.